Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ma ma ma!

So I thought it was about time I started repeating easier words like "ma ma" and "da da" to Xander more often rather than "mommy". The othe day when he was laying on the changing table and I said, "Ma ma ma ma" and he laughed and laughed, really hard! Everytime I said it he laughed harder, as if I had tickeled him. It was SO cute! And now everytime I say "ma ma ma" he laughs and laughs! I guess he likes that word alot. He also giggles when I say "Xander". I insert his name into little songs like the winnie the pooh song that plays on his mobile, is now the Xander the bear song. At bed time I put him in his crib, turn on his mobile and sing him the song he smiles and giggles everytime I say his name, it's always great to see that smile before he goes to bed!

A couple fun new pictures:
This first one is his new bath towel (I saw it in the avon catalog and loved it! Chris' grandma remembered me mentioning it and got it for him for Christmas, it's that sweet?)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Next Xander playing on bouncer with Grandma Nancy
Photobucket

Playing with his new musical sea horse Aunt Sami got him for Christmas
Photobucket

No comments:

The Map