Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hugs!

Xander's adorable new trick is giving hugs! I'm not sure where he picked this up, I think it's from watching us hug each other, the dog and showing him to hug stuffed his animals, but I never really showed him. He started with the dog, he'll crawl up to Bailey pet him gently with his hand (so cute!) and then lay his little head down on him and goo! It's SO sweet! I wish I could get a picture, but Xander tends to chase after the camera once I pull it out. He also gives US hugs! He'll lay his head on your shoulder, wraps his little arms around you and hugs tight, it's the BEST feeling in the world when they finally hug you back! The cutest has started the past couple days he has started hugging his stuffed animals! It's just about the most adorable thing you ever saw, he'll grab a bunny hold it up next to his face and hug him tight, or he'll lay it on the ground and lay his head down on it, the entire time he just coos and goos and it's SOOO sweet!

So... Here a couple fun pics I found on my office camera, a couple a few months old...

Sitting at mommy's desk
Photobucket

With Grandma... working hard! haha
Photobucket

Playing with Grandma's work boots in her office...
Photobucket

Boppy Pillow fun!
Photobucket

Another cute one with Grandma!
Photobucket

No comments:

The Map