Sunday, December 28, 2008

Xander's 1st Christmas!!!

Photobucket
What an amazing Holiday! We had a truly blessed Christmas this year. Xander gots lots of great clothes and toys and so so much more, he is one spoiled little boy and he doesn't even know it yet! It was a long couple of days for all three of us. Starting the day before Christmas Xander and I went to Grandma Nancy's for the day to bake cookies and fudge and other goodies for Christmas while daddy worked. Then Christmas eve was another busy day. Daddy worked half the day and then we wrapped presents and went to Chris' Aunt's for our first Christmas celebration. We had a wonderful dinner and then went to Xander's Great Grandma's to open presents. Xander "opened" almost all of his presents himslef (I helped him grab and then pulled the gift to rip it open), before he got a bit cranky and had to take a nap.
Photobucket
It was a bit of a long night for all of us (we didn't get home till 11:30!). Christmas was another big day, we all slept in which was much needed, then headed to Grandma Ruth's to open presents. After we headed to Grandma Nancy's to open presents and have an early dinner.
Photobucket
When we got home and finally got everything inside I describe it best as looking like Christmas has exploded all over our house! haha Presents and wrapping and bags and toys EVERYWHERE! We got so many wonderful gifts I can't list them all. "Xander" got a Wii and Chris and I are really enjoying it! haha I didn't think I'd be so into it but it's great to play Monopoly or a round of bowling with Chris rather than sitting around watching tv. Definitely a great gift for us! As you can see in the picture I got Chris a new Miami Dolphins jersey and hat (and they are going to the playoffs by the way!).

I have much more to say but not much time to say it so I will post more soon! Sorry I've been so slow on updating everyone lately!

No comments:

The Map