Wednesday, February 11, 2009

1st Tooth has Arrived!!!!

Yes it's true! I knew it was coming for a while now, and last night for the first time I felt it, it cut through! Xander was biting things like crazy all night so I had a feeling and when I felt the front bottom gums I had a sharp little tooth almost cut me! Yes it is 100% for sure there. I can't see it because he won't let me get a good look but you can definitely feel it. Another milestone passed, this boy is growing SO SO fast!

On another note, Xander also had his first green veggie last night, Peas. He seemed to really take to them, ate half a jar. Also Xander is days away from sitting 100% independently. He can sit on his own, but if he leans to either side he falls over still, but we are getting VERY close. Exciting stuff!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Wow, he's growing like a weed!!

The Map