Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Personality!

I have to say that when Chris and I pictured how our child's personality would be we assumed it would be similar to ours, laid back, quiet, thoughtful... Nope lol Xander is a little ball of personality. He's daring, wild, crazy, curious, loud, expressive, energetic, outgoing, impulsive, I could go on. It's amazing how much of your own personality you have from birth. Xander is so adverturous and daring, not at all like Chris and I. This moring he jumped out of one of his seats head first did a back flip and landed on all fours, I jumped up to "rescue" him and he didn't make a peep. He was just fine! He does that often. It's hard to keep him confined to a chair or one spot in any way. He loves to crawl and explore. He goes under, around, behind my desk. Also he had about the best sense of humor I can imagine a baby can have. He laughs his little butt off at any and everything! He squeals with joy and delight at nothing. Yesterday Chris went to pick him up for bed and he literally flung himself in the air and squealed with delight! It's unbelievable! He also wants to walk SOOO bad! He will often (too often) straighten his legs and refuse to bend them into a sitting positon. He wants to stand constantly, and it getting pretty good at it. He not only wants to stand he wants to jump, bounce, dance, whatever he can. We have already lowered his crib in anticipation of his trouble-making lol
I honestly look forward everyday to what he'll do next, he's one amazing boy and he really has quite the personality : )

No comments:

The Map