Thursday, March 19, 2009

More teeth!!!

Yes it's true, Xander had 3 (Yes THREE!) new teeth cut through today! I had a feeling because he was biting on EVERYTHING today, making very good use of all those teething rings I bought. So I tricked him into giving me a look at his tops gums and I saw them! The top front two and the one to the right of them. I could see the white, almost all the way cut through just a thin layer of gum still hardly. I'm sure they'll be completely through by tomorrow morning. That's 5 yes FIVE teeth! And he's not even 8 months old yet! Wow! It all really does go by too fast... I'm sure he'll put those new teeth to good use, he already uses the bottom two like crazy when I give him a teething biscuit or toast, he really loves that. And to see him hold it like such a big boy and feed himself, it's ADORABLE! I'll have to take some pictures, I tend to have my hands pretty full when he's eating but I'll see what I can do here in the near future!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That's great! Doesn't it totally change the look of their face?!

The Map