Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I'm ok, and Easter...

The past week Xander has started putting together his first sentences. "I'm OK" being the first. I believe he learned to say this because EVERY time he falls or bumps his head I frantically ask, "Are you ok? Are you ok?" One day he just replied, "I ok." Now he says it just about everytime he falls or gets a bump to let me know, "I ok ma" haha it really is too sweet. Other intresting sentences include, "Lobo? Where are you?" for some reason he will randomly call my mom's dog's name "Lobo" out and say "Lobo! Lobo! Where are ye?" it's pretty cute, cuz the you come's out as ye. Not sure where he got that one though, mostly because he hardly sees Lobo and I know Lobo is there to greet him at the gate whenever he goes outside. Intresting to wonder where they come up with this stuff. Another fun little trick he learned this week, the FAKE sneeze. Yea we are in the store today and I hear "A..AAA..AAAHHH... AHHCHOO!" then "sneeze!" Not only does he do the fake sneeze over and over but he let's you know (in case you weren't sure) that he was sneezing. haha This kid! Passers-by were laughing SO hard.

Easter in Pictures:

The Basket
Photobucket
Close up
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Finding his FIRST egg
Photobucket
Then realizing there's always a bigger and better egg!

Photobucket
Yay for 3 Easter Basket's in one weekend! This kid is spoiled!
Photobucket
Candy! Xander learned his favorite candy is.... Reeses Peanut Butter Cups! Takes after his daddy : )
Photobucket
"Look mom a chocolate bunny!"
Photobucket
Our family on a beautiful Easter Sunday, aren't those views great? I love mom's new house!
Photobucket

No comments:

The Map