Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The little things...

It's the little things I sometimes forget to take the time to appreciate. Xander is getting SO big, every day he says or does some new amazing thing, I feel like I can't keep up.

For example the conversation we had yesterday as we pulled into the grocery store...

Xander, "Store! Store mom!"
Me, "Yes, we're at the grocery store, we just need to run in really quick and get some eggs and dog food."
Xander, "And Cars Fruit Snacks and Juice boxes"

So now he's making grocery requests! I pretty much can't believe how big he's gotten. I know I've probably said it a hundred times, but it really does go by too fast...

Here's a couple good pictures from the past few weeks:

Xander licking his first beater! (whip cream)
Photobucket

Playing at grandma's...
Photobucket

He LOVES his cars slippers, I think this is just the cutest picture...
Photobucket

He spends pretty much all of his time playing with cars...
Photobucket
His favorite cars are:
"mamblance" or the ambulance aka the ghost busters car,
"backsi" or taxi
"light queen" or lightening macqueen (from cars) - who also goes to bed with him every night

I love the way he says things it's too adorable.

Other current favorite activities include begging me to turn on a videos I found on you-tube. He loves to watch fire trucks, garbage trucks and monster trucks. They actually have several videos of nothing but garbage trucks driving up and down street picking up trash. He'll ask me over and over, "Monster trucks crash again mom, please!" he loves to watch compilation videos of nothing but monster trucks crashing over and over.

So I thought I'd share one of his favorite videos with you, it's called "Lots and Lots of Firetrucks", watch at your own risk, this song gets stuck in my head and drives me nuts...

No comments:

The Map