Monday, August 1, 2011

Just another week...

Xander's Aunt Danielle and I at her baby shower this weekend, I'm 6 months pregnant, she is 9 months!
Photobucket

Girls play with dolls, Boys play with...
Photobucket

Showing off for the camera...
Photobucket

Dinner out with mom and dad...
Photobucket
Photobucket

Cute things Xander said this week...

"Gram, when I come to your house I'm gonna poop in your potty!" - haha SO happy this boy is potty trained!

"No mom that's not a space ship, that's a flying saucer." - He was right, he's taken after his dad and feels the need to correct me when I call something by it's improper name, it's cute, but starting to drive mom up the wall a little haha

What else is new...

Not too much.

We are getting the babies room together, although I STILL haven't decide how I will decorate. Packing up all the boy clothes for Aunt Danielle and Uncle Scott.

Counting down until our family vacation to Michigan! Whoo hoo!! Only 32 more days! Chris and I are SO ready for this one!

I'm getting bigger by the day, 23 weeks! but still haven't stopped wearing my heels to work OR picking up Xander, go ahead try and make me! haha Sadly food is still my enemy and I doubt I will do any cooking until after baby is here.

We've picked a name for our sweet baby girl, but we've decided it's best kept secret for now... taking a cue from Aunt Danielle and Uncle Scott.

Xander likes to tell us stories now and make up songs on a daily basis. He now knows ALL his colors in spanish, and refuses to call anything red anymore, it is now rojo, even though he doesn't use the other colors in daily life.

That's it for us, hope you have a great week!



No comments:

The Map