Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hugs!

Xander started giving hugs this week! I mean not just letting me hug him but actually reaching out, grabbing me, hugging me tight and just holding on. It's the best feeling in the world! Chris thinks he's using it to get what he wants with me, and I have to admit he MAY be right about that, but I'll worry later. Right now I'm loving all the hugs I can get, it's SO sweet! After being gone Sunday afternoon for a couple hours Xander hugged me when I got home for a good two minutes straight. And I'm not the only one around here getting hugs, Xander will stop and hug his stuffed animals as he crawls by them, he'll even crawl up to the dog lay his head on him and give him a hug and then go on playing, it's just about the cutest thing you ever saw.

A few fun pictures...

Xander LOVES to climb in his toy boxes (I once caught him doing a head stand into one!)
Photobucket

Photobucket

This is how I almost always find Xander in the morning or after a nap, standing in his bed chewing on the rail or the bunny music box, those teeth are trouble!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And finally Xander at the office... we have our challenging days, but of course we always see the lighter side of things and take LOTS of pictures! ha ha
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

The Map