Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Explora, Peas, and the letter B...

The letter of the week is... B! Xander learned that he likes words that start with the letter B this week, B is for Bailey our dog's name or as Xander now calls him "Beelee", he'll yell his name over and over and pat his leg to call him haha it's so so cute, it's amazing how much they imitate us. The letter B is also for Big Bird or as Xander likes to call him "Big Bee", he really likes big bird, which is kinda funny to me considering he doesn't like to watch Seaseme Street but has several books with pictures of Big Bird and that's really how he learned his name.

Next I'll address the "Peas", now when I say peas, I really should be saying Please, but this is how Xander says it, much cuter I think. We've been working on manners lately, for example instead of throwing his milk at mommy and yelling "MALK!!!" (this is how he says milk) at the top of his lungs, I have started making him go pick up the cup and bring to to Mommy and say Please or "Peas" before I will get him more milk. The other night at dinner he actually handed Daddy his cup said "peas!" and then when Daddy brought it back he said "tank oo!" (thank you) I was SO proud!

Lastly, we took Xander to Explora (a local Children's museum) this past weekend. We went with another couple and the four of us had a great time just watching Xander have a blast. The best part for me would be when we arrived at the toddler section, there were little ones running around playing with all sorts of neat toys, blocks, balls and do you know what he did, walked up to the book shelf, picked out a book and sat down next to Daddy and handed it to him to read! haha I was pretty proud! Here's a couple great pictures from Explora:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Also a couple great pictures I took yesterday at the office, yes he still comes to the office with me everyday, this is him "working" yesterday at my desk, notice winnie the pooh on the computer, I guess he wanted to take notes haha!
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Cute! I love hearing their words! They are always so sweet and funny :)

The Map