Friday, February 26, 2010

Xander this week...

Photobucket

This was a good week, but uneventful for the most part. Highlights include Xander discovering he can now reach to climb on the dining room chairs and then guess where? On the dining room table! He does this every chance I'm even the tiniest bit distracted. He's pretty quick about it too. I walk into the kitchen to fix breakfast, next thing I know he gets really quiet. Whenever he gets quiet I KNOW he's up to something. Then of course I find him sitting on top of the dining room table. I would take a picture of it, but I don't want him to think it's cute and get encouraged to do it more. I swear I can put him in time-out 10 times in a row and he still gets on that table, Chris thinks he testing me, he's probably right. Other highlights, Xander's discovery that he loves String Cheese, it's too cute. He's actually not a big fan of cheese in any way, everytime I try mac and cheese he refuses it and throws a fit. Which has kinda been shocking to me, because I thought kids liked cheese? Well he just likes what he likes, apparently I was just getting the wrong cheese. And I think he also likes that he can peel down the wrapper as he eats it. He's definitely got his mother's eating habits, not his father's! haha

Oh and say goodbye to those ugly couches haha! While they are comfy they aren't pretty, we invested in some great and much needed couch covers this week, they will be arriving soon. Yay for Tax Refunds!

No comments:

The Map