Wednesday, October 29, 2008

He rolled over!!!

Yay!! We had our first roll over! It was friday evening (Oct. 24th). This is a big accomplishment for us! I was worried because Xander HATES being on his tummy! Which doesn't help for tummy time. It's been a bit of a struggle. We try to put him on his tummy on the couch with us as often as possible but he always cries after about 5-10minutes. I was worried about his neck strength but he seems to have a very strong neck and can already hold it up well when sitting. So back to the rolling over. He rolled over from back to stomach. It was kinda funny and very all of the sudden. Chris tells me to look and I realize he is balancing completely on his side. As soon as I saw it I grabbed the camera but only managed to get a few shots that don't look much like anything, but here they are...
Photobucket

We had a couple other fun first's this week, like playing with his first toys, enjoying music for the first time, first time watching cartoons (actually watching not just staring at the pretty colors!) and learning how to bend his legs so he slides out of any seat when I try to set him in it! I've been very busy but I will make sure to update soon! We are VERY excited for Halloween, Xander has 3, yes THREE, pumpkin costumes! Don't ask me how that happened, but needless to say he will be a pumpkin. Lots of pictures soon!

No comments:

The Map