Thursday, January 21, 2010

And the word of the Day is...

SNOW!! Xander said "snow" for the first time today when we awoke to see the snow coming down like crazy, everything was white and Xander ran around saying "snow! snow!" for about 15 minutes then it was over. It melted fairly quickly, and I was a tad disappointed that the snow couldn't stick around for Xander to actually play in it or go out in it at all.

Pictures of the Day:

How I've grown! (Pictures taken over the past 11 months) Xander always loved to lay in his boppy pillow, but now he's almost outgrown it all togther. He barely fit to lay it in with his blankie for the last picture. I love the first picture the best, I can't belive he was so cute, cuddly and round, makes me miss those baby days so so much!

Feb 14 2009

Photobucket

Aug 6 2009

Photobucket

Jan 2010

Photobucket

No comments:

The Map