Friday, January 8, 2010

I know, I know, it's been a while!

Ok so I'm not one for New Year's Resolutions, BUT I think I just made my first one, I will blog at least once a week, starting this week! (only 8 days into the new year, not bad) I'm sure all my wonderful friends and family that still check back for updates will be happy to hear this. I was blessed to get a new digital camera for Christmas this year, so I'll do my best to keep the pictures coming! Well today I only have a couple picutres to show off, they were taken on my Blackberry so they are a bit sketchy, but I am going to get a memory card for my new camera this weekend and you will be flooded with more pictures of Xander than you knew you wanted!

Photobucket Xander chasing Grandma Nancy's little Kitten : )

Photobucket Daddy teaching him how to set up the train tracks, Yay! It's Thomas the Train!

Photobucket Xander got a Basketball Hoop for Christmas, he already knows how to make a basket!

PhotobucketHe LOVES his Dump Truck Grandma Nancy got him for Christmas!

No comments:

The Map