Monday, January 18, 2010

Night-Night!

The past week or two Xander has started putting together word combinations, things like night-night and more-milk. He's been saying lots of new words as well, like apple, baby (which he says so perfect, it's so adorable in his little baby voice), Map, Boots, Shoes, Socks, Blankie, Piglet, Tigger just to name a few. He has almost all of his beginner picture books memorized too, he can identify lots of animals, lots of foods, and can tell you the noises that cows, sheep, ducks, chickens, monkeys and kitties make! I'm Very Proud, but it feels like he's growing up SO fast! He has also been understanding me more, when I tell him to do something or pick up something or get ready for his bath, or it's time to go, he obey's and understands, it's really wonderful!
Although it is hard feeling like my baby is gone, and now I have a little boy. I'm not pushing it though! We did get Xander his big boy bed about a week ago, but until he climbs out of that crib he's staying put. No need to rush. But I will say depsite all my resistance to doing this early, I do think it's time to start Potty Training, Oh my! He now tells me when he's went or yucky and even has brought me diapers haha, I think he gets it. I'm not as ready as he is, but I'm starting to get prepared, reading up on techniques and looking into potty chairs, any advice is greatly appreciated on this one!

A few fun pictures from the past weekend...

Photobucket
Helping Grandma in the Kitchen

Photobucket
Jumping on Grandma's new Bed!

No comments:

The Map